Applications are for entry into our programs the following year. The SEDA College admission procedure is based on an online application and interview process.
- Positions at SEDA College are limited
- Selection is not based on sport skill or ability
SEDA College accepts applications from current Year 10 students to commence Year 11 in the following school year. Current year 11 students may be accepted into year 12 in October of the current year.
Students who have a non-traditional or different schooling history should contact our admissions staff to determine eligibility for the College.
Please contact us on 1300 117 332 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Applications for SEDA College open via our online application form.
- Eligible applicants are invited to attend an information session and interview following the submission of their application. Information sessions and interviews are held regularly until all positions are filled. Students are asked to bring formal documentation to their interview, including a recent school report, written references and a resume.
- Students who have provided all the required documentation can expect a decision on their application within two weeks of their interview. SEDA College may undertake further assessment of an application as required.
- Successful students are required to fill out an online admission form to accept their offer into the College.
- Admitted students will attend a SEDA College induction session to receive final information regarding commencement the following year.
- Students commence at the College with an orientation week in February of the following year.